Research that Reaches Out - Integrating Research and Service at Mercer University
Mercer University is pleased to announce our Research that Reaches Out initiative, which began fall 2015. The initiative is specifically designed to equip students in our traditional residential undergraduate program with the skills required to engage in sophisticated research aimed at solving real problems facing humankind. We believe that the successful implementation of this plan will help us achieve our ultimate aim: to inspire students to use their gifts and talents to live lives of meaning and purpose.
The full QEP document is available as a downloadable PDF.
The links to the left and throughout this site communicate important information about the initiative and its role in shaping the work of the University.
Quick Link for Faculty and Staff - Newsletters & Announcements
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter from January 2016
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter from December 2015
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter from November 2015
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter from October 2015
- Faculty & Staff Newsletter from July 2015