2019-2020 Faculty Scholars Program
Faculty Scholars Program Info Sessions
Friday, Feb. @ 10 AM
Friday, Mar. 22 @ 3 PM
Click here to sign up!
The Faculty Scholars Program is a new cohort program that supports the professional development of undergraduate faculty on Mercer’s Macon campus. Scholars will serve for one academic year with the Research that Reaches Out office.
$750 faculty stipend
Conference travel funds
- Cohort-based professional development
- Attend the one-day QEP Faculty Scholars Institute in May
- Attend monthly cohort meetings (Sept. - Apr.)
- Conduct one faculty development workshop
- Produce 2 resource documents by June 2020
All faculty on Macon’s traditional undergraduate campus are encouraged to apply.
Click here to download the application.
Applications are due by 5:00 pm EST on Monday, April 1.
For more information, contact Dr. Kathryn Kloepper at email@example.com.