Summer Undergraduate Digital Media Fellowship
The Summer Undergraduate Digital Media Fellowship program is a new full-time summer fellowship program for Mercer undergraduates.
Fellows will have the opportunity to work in a variety of mediums as they generate digital content for the Research that Reaches Out office and the upcoming Center for Engaged Learning. Content will include videos, podcasts, articles, or graphics. In addition to generating approximately one media product per week, fellows will design and complete an independent fellowship project over the course of the summer that aligns their personal/professional goals with the mission of the Research that Reaches Out office.
Free on-campus housing
Professional development opportunities throughout the summer
40 hours/week on the Macon campus
No competing obligations during the workweek
Undergraduates who are currently enrolled at Mercer University are eligible to apply. Students who graduate in May 2020 are ineligible.
- Application deadline: March 29, 2020 at 11:59 pm
- Interviews: April 6-8, 2020
- Decisions: April 9, 2020
- Move-In: May 17, 2020
- Fellowship Program: May 18 – July 24, 2020
- Move-Out: July 25, 2020
Completed Applications Include
- The application form
- A portfolio with 3-5 samples representative of your creative practice and demonstrating your skills in graphic design, professional writing, photography and/or digital media (academic products are acceptable)
- A writing sample of 2-3 pages (academic products are acceptable)
- A copy of your resume
Click here to download the application.
Applications are due by 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, March 29.
For more information, contact Hannah Nabi at firstname.lastname@example.org.