Faculty Scholars Program
The 2020-2021 Faculty Scholars Program is a cohort program that supports the professional development of undergraduate faculty on Mercer’s Macon campus. Scholars will serve for one academic year with the Research that Reaches Out office.
$750 faculty stipend
Conference travel funds
Writing and publishing support
- Cohort-based professional development
- Attend one-day QEP Faculty Scholars Institute
- Attend monthly cohort meetings (Sept. - Apr.)
- Prepare and submit work for peer review
- Complete periodic short reflections about the QEP, writing, and publishing
All faculty on Macon’s traditional undergraduate campus are encouraged to apply.
Click here to download the application.
Applications are due by 5:00 pm EST on Wednesday, April 8.
For more information, contact Dr. Kathryn Kloepper at email@example.com.